[ gpsdrive ] Latest version of gpsdrive and kismet

[ gpsdrive ] Latest version of gpsdrive and kismet

Roberto Lionello
Hi,

Thanks for gpsdrive!  I'm running Ubuntu 13.10 and I compiled the svn version of gpsdrive out of the repository by building the packages as explained here:

I have  kismet 2013.03.R1b-1 installed on my system, which, together with gpsd, works fine with my gps receiver.
I have also MySQL installed 5.5.37-0ubuntu0.13.10.1

And now the question: how do I make kismet and gpsdrive talk to each other so that wireless access points appear on the map? I found several articles on the net, but they all seem outdated.

Many thanks!

Cheers,

RL

--
+ Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam