[ gpsdrive ] What's happened to the site?

[ gpsdrive ] What's happened to the site?

Alistair Fitchie
Hi all
I am running Linux Mint (latest version - whatever that is) and am
having several problems trying to get it to talk to my ELS BT GPS-1210
receiver.
I will do each problem one at a time.

The first one:
I was going to add the gpsdrive signature, but got nowhere.  I've been
trying all day, bu t every time, I get:

$ gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.de.pgp.net --recv-keys 147DAD31
gpg: requesting key 147DAD31 from hkp server wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
gpg: keyserver timed out
gpg: keyserver receive failed: keyserver error

I presume something has changed on the website, or I forgot to do
something as a precursor....

Thanks in advance.
Fitch