usage of gpsdrive

Tobias Brox
I'm using trunk version, r2559.

Either I'm just stupid ... or maybe the feature-set is a bit less than
expected? ;-)

I'm wondering:

1) Can I explore the map without updating my position?  If I enter
"explore mode" and click somewhere on the map, there seems to be some
undesirable side effects ... my position gets updated on the friendsd
server, there will be stupid track lines to the place I clicked, etc.

2) I would like to set a POI, waypoint or selected target based on a
GPS coordinate.  Is it possible?

3) "edit route" seems to be a noop, I can't add anything there?